Sunday, February 05, 2006

A day at Disneyland

Life here in Kona is good. I still cant believe Im here. Im learning so much already about photography. I sometimes struggle with feeling overwhelmed...but that's just part of life in school :)
Friday we drove about an hour away, to the Waikaloa Hilton to shoot for an assignment. Going to the Hilton here is like going to Disneyland without Splash Mountain, of course. The 5 hours we were there went by so fast...I didn't even look at the time once. So that's the latest...I thought I'd tag on some pictures for you guys to marvel at ;)



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a pretty fish! ;) Overwhelmed... yeah I use that word a lot! it's making me wonder about my whole "school pursuit"... and, you know, driving me crazy and all that!

thankfully God puts this completely unnatural peace in your heart whenever that happens... you ever notice?

I'm really glad to know you, jo jo :) ~toph

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hey jojo! nice pics!!! we look GREAT! haha
this is kinda different from myspace...but fun!!
fizzled........
remember? Love ya WOMAN!

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a rockin' cool blogsite you got here... great pics... great color scheme. Yeah, you're just pretty danged awesome girlie :)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home