Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving



This year I had TWO thanksgivings :)- I did'nt complain! Uncle Mike drove up at two in the morning to suprise my Grandma for thanksgiving day! My mom and I were the only ones that new he was coming so, I was made to promise, to keep it a secret. As we were all getting ready to eat at Uncle Daves new house in Bend, we heard a knock at the door. I told grandma to open it. She was kinda confused as to why she was to be the one to answere it, but i think she was glad she did, cause her face lit up with a huge smile, when she realized that it was uncle mike! What a good gift for thanksgiving. Then again last night we celebrated the holiday with Nick and PP at our house! In which my mom spent two days preparing the meal. It was a good week with family.


I am constantly thanking God for all of the blessings he has given me in my life but i have learned to thank him not just for the blessings but also for the trails. A Nigerian priest from mass on thursday, reminded me of this exact thing. The lord is being perfected in our weakness. And I am learning to welcome trials and blessings in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome jojo... i love your outlook on life. such a spirit of thankfulness for what you have! jesus is smiling on you right now :)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home