Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let it snow




I had fun playing in the snow the other day! When I walked outside there was a blanket across our whole property! I thought it was so pretty! Its crazy how sudden this season has come! Like the seasons that your heart goes through...one moment everything is dieing, wilting, hurting, and if you just hold on a little longer you'll see his beauty come to cheer you up!

4 Comments:

Blogger just another girl said...

awe... the snow. not something i miss so much. but i def miss you my love! and girl... i'm likin that hair color! mmm hmm!!! xoxo!!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

ahHa! more snowy white pictures!! love them jojo!! makes me actually wish there was snow down here....maybe :D

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His beauty is defintely bursting forth through you, His most prized creation!

And I love that red hair, it makes your eye balls POP! Niiiice :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Bethani said...

I like your hair! looks good.
Oh how I wish I had snow in my own back yard!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home