My afternoon at the river..
THE PROPHET ISAIAH DECLARED-
" THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY!"




I woke up this morning to thick fog....the trees were covered with frost. Around noon the fog lifted and the sun broke through and the clouds left....... on my drive home I felt inspired to go to the river and take pictures! It was one of the most enjoyable times i've had with God. If you ever are wondering where God is..... JUST STEP OUT SIDE AND LOOK UP , HE IS IN OUR MIDST!
" THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY!"





I woke up this morning to thick fog....the trees were covered with frost. Around noon the fog lifted and the sun broke through and the clouds left....... on my drive home I felt inspired to go to the river and take pictures! It was one of the most enjoyable times i've had with God. If you ever are wondering where God is..... JUST STEP OUT SIDE AND LOOK UP , HE IS IN OUR MIDST!
7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beautiful. This moved me. YOU move me ;) Lov-a you Jojo... toe-a-mutch!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am serioulsy impressed
WOW!! those are so cool! i absolutly LOVE the 4th one! awesome pics jojo!!
yup the 4th picture is great! Keep them coming Jojo..
Post a Comment
<< Home