Seasons of My Life
Sunday, February 25, 2007
My new favorite coffee spot....
Saterday afternoon Dad and I drove to Sutter Creek to play tourists for the day but we ended up spending half of it here!
posted by Unknown at
7:48 PM
1 Comments:
Kim
said...
it looks cool!!!
3:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Unknown
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
With Uncle Keith and Grandma Nish, in Pine Grove.
Sutter Creek is one of the many old mining towns f...
I think this speaks for itself :)
ANGEL PICTURES
Bend Celebrated their Winter Fest Last weekend and...
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL! I seriously cant stop taking ...
The Art of Committal“He heals the brokenhearted an...
All of our family went out to McGraths fish house ...
Two of my most favorite little men in the whole wo...
1 Comments:
it looks cool!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home