Seasons of My Life
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Sutter Creek is one of the many old mining towns from the California 1889 gold rush. It seemed that people here were interested more in the shops than the creek...i on the other hand thought it was the most beautiful part of the town!
posted by Unknown at
7:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Unknown
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I think this speaks for itself :)
ANGEL PICTURES
Bend Celebrated their Winter Fest Last weekend and...
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL! I seriously cant stop taking ...
The Art of Committal“He heals the brokenhearted an...
All of our family went out to McGraths fish house ...
Two of my most favorite little men in the whole wo...
Children's children are a crown to the aged, and ...
I hear the Lord telling me, “just cry!”(Do you eve...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home