Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My friend Alycia and I decided to drive over to the coast this weekend. We started out by looking for a "resonably priced" motel...The first one we stoped at was right by the ocean and it was a bit much for our pockets :) so we kept looking...the second one was a bit scetchy, you know kinda like you had seen it in a horror movie before...after the third attempt we finally found "THE MONEY SAVER MOTEL".... I think the name says it all.

Later in the evening we headed down town to The Rouge Brewary. After dinner we walked down to see the sea lions and then we headed up the hill to the light house...the streets were so dead...i swear we were like the only ones out that night. We sat on the little rock wall infront of the light house and just listened to the waves crash! It was one of the nicest unrushed evenings ive ever had!















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN JO! I am so glad you had a great weekend... and I am so glad God is answering your prayers and bringing you peace. So good to hear. Love you!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

man that looks like so much fun jojo!! great pictures! love you!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Terra Elyse Davis said...

you look gorgeous

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home