Sunday, April 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- A FEW WEEKS AGO MY AUNT THERESE, UNCLE PAUL, AND M...
- LAST SATERDAY WE ALL CELEBRATED ALLESHA POTTS BABY...
- Our Trip to Tumalo FallsLooking down at Tumalo Fal...
- BEAUTIFULCHARIS hApPycOnTiMpLaTiVeHuNgRy cUrIoUs C...
- ...............Countinued........... He gives powe...
- Emily and I spent the day playing around with her ...
- "Prayer brought no relief. Indeed, I seem to have ...
- On our way to the Valley Mitch dodgen traffic G...
- This past weekend Mitch and I drove to McMinville ...
- Orphan Hopes Garage Sale! The Goal for the sale wa...





4 Comments:
like the birdy....and the photo of the clouds with the tip of the mountian in the bottom left!
Love you Jo~ Beth
oh by the way when you said pictures of your home land...thi song came to mind: " this land is your land, this lkand is my land...from california to the new york island, from the red-wood forest to the gold stream waters....this land was made for you and me..." ~Enjoy
i agree with bethani! i like the fat bird and the one of the peak with the clouds! cool jojo! :D
Man, I sure wanna squeeze that birdie... he looks all fluffy and squeezable ;)
(I know what you are thinking, "FISHIE... WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?" HAHA!!!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home