Saturday, May 12, 2007

ABOVE ALL ELSE


Jesus my passion in life is to know You

May all other goals bow down to

This journey of loving You more


Jesus You've showered your goodness on me,

Given Your gifts so freely

But there's one thing I'm longing for

Hear my heart's cry

And my prayer for this life

Above all else

Above all else

Give me Yourself

--------------------------------------------

Mustard seed fellowship sang this song about 3 weeks ago.
It was the first time i had ever heard it. The words touched me
so much. How have I strayed so far from my original desire?

I Sang this song again and renewed my comitment; to know
God and to seek him above all else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, do you have any stinkin' idea how crazy Your God is about you? You cannot possibly fathom it! Oh MY!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home