Monday, May 21, 2007

Isaiah 43:19

"See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."



I am so weary. I dont even know how to explain it. I have been stuck in the past. And Im not saying that I havent grown or learned things along the way but I dwell on the old things all to often....

The Lord IS DOING A NEW THING!!! I have this promise from the Lord! I KNOW, I KNOW, THAT I KNOW that God is doing a new thing in my heart! Its just hard to see something or imagine something that good when you get so clouded by thoughts of what you want instead of what God wants to do in you!!! God has something great in store for those who love him and keep his comands! I dont want to be in the wasteland anymore. I want the streams to wash over me!!! I want to walk through this desert with the strength of the Lord!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A M E N !

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home