..
My good friend Norma and her daughter Charis have been gone visiting family in Canada for the past 2 looong weeks. I Have seriously missed them alot. At like 8 30 this morning norm drove up to the coffee hut in her wagon with baby charis and I was sooooo excited to see them!! I got to spend time with them today after work and let me just say, it was refreshing!
God, is so good to me. I am Rich in what i feel are the best friends anyone could ever have. And im realizing more and more just what a blessing they have all been to me...
I love "you" all so much. Im pretty sure everyone that is reading this are the blessings that Im talking about! Just know that I am greatfull (even you guys who are far away, kim, g, bumbsteads.... ;)
...
My good friend Norma and her daughter Charis have been gone visiting family in Canada for the past 2 looong weeks. I Have seriously missed them alot. At like 8 30 this morning norm drove up to the coffee hut in her wagon with baby charis and I was sooooo excited to see them!! I got to spend time with them today after work and let me just say, it was refreshing!
God, is so good to me. I am Rich in what i feel are the best friends anyone could ever have. And im realizing more and more just what a blessing they have all been to me...
I love "you" all so much. Im pretty sure everyone that is reading this are the blessings that Im talking about! Just know that I am greatfull (even you guys who are far away, kim, g, bumbsteads.... ;)
...
1 Comments:
AAawww, JO... you are definitely a blessing I am greatful for!
G
Post a Comment
<< Home