Friday, June 29, 2007
Previous Posts
- Gothic style churches and their vacinity
- Tres Rivieres
- The Botanicle Gardens in Montreal.
- THIS IS HOW WE'VE BEEN GETTING AROUND :() HORSE AN...
- Niagra Falls, Niagra, Ontario Canada....I cant qui...
- (above is a photo of Betty and I at the B&B in Tor...
- ...SEEING THINGS THROUGH LANS EYES....NOT ONLY IS ...
- ...............MY BUDDY RYAN..............
- THE GIRL IS GROWING SO MUCH!!!
- MUSTARD SEED FELLOWSHIP....this is how we roll.......

4 Comments:
Hey JoJo! I LOVE knowing that my country has cute places like this!! I've never been to Quebec!! Nice shots bebe...miss ya! K.
you always were so cute and stylish
Ooh, you make me want to go home...not that I have ever been to Quebec, or anywhere out east at all...but now I want to go!
love the candle pic... it's so, I don't know, tangible! Makes me wanna reach out and touch it or somethin'! I am a dork, I know :P
Post a Comment
<< Home