Sunday, September 09, 2007

GODS CHARIS IN MY LIFE
-----------------------

Undeserved favor.

Today at church we talked about a passage from ephesians about bearing with one another in pacience and humility. This is difficult for me. I get frustrated and my flesch gives in and usually i just end up getting anoyed with people. Im so glad that God does not get frustrated and anoyed with me and give up on me! This is His Charis on my life.

Today I was thinking back to the past couple years and I just got sick to my stomach. Literally. All this shame and uglyness came to my mind. I started to get down on myself thinking... no one will ever want to be with me if they new my past....if they really knew who i was.

Then I remembered Gods grace and how I AM A NEW CREATION! THE OLD IS PAST...THE NEW HAS COME! I am purified through christ and i no longer live but christ lives in me! He is the Hope of Glory!

I thank God so much for his constancy in my life...his constant grace and forgiveness. This is why I am so in love with God and this is why i want nothing more then to fall more deeply in love with him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Drewsoped said...

not much to add to that. keep it up kid.
D

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home