Friday, October 12, 2007

I love summer time! I love the heat! I love to float the river! But then along comes fall and this war begins within me. A part of me Hates it cause the weather is changing, its getting colder, the roads are getting worser(is that a word?) to drive on .But then ont he other hand there is this side of me that absolutly LOVES the fall! I love the colors and making fires in our fire place. I realize that not all seasons in my life are going to be welcomed at first. But for some reason i am absolutly loving this new season that im in! God has been revealing himself more to me in this time and i wouldnt traide it for a million hot summery days!

ps. this is my first photo colloge ever :)-

3 Comments:

Blogger Drewsoped said...

i suppose fall is here. bring on the snow

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

fun jojo!! :D

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was so fun to do together Jo... You did a great job on your first collage ;)

LOVE!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home