
Today, i had to stay after work for an extra 15 minutes or so. I was waiting for the next person to come in to work after me. Right before i left, this lady(who is in her 50's), who comes by quite often, came in. She was with her friend. As they pulled up I asked them how they were doing. "Not so good," she said. Her eyes started waling up with tears. I was caught off guard cause I was expecting her happy self. I asked her what was wrong? And she told me her husband died this morning of a heart atack. I felt so moved like her heart totally replaced mine. I started to cry with her....
Moments like these make me think, how in the world do people get through these things with out God? Who carries them when they don't have God?
I didn't know what to say. All I could really do was to tell her that i would be praying for her....
"Lord i pray that this time she would open up herself vulnerably and completely to you. Would you be her strength and help her to heal. Would you become everything to her that she has lost today. amen"
2 Comments:
Joleilee, I'm sure that your sweet compassion and just your question meant volumes for the words that would not come to mind. Bless your tender heart as well.
Wow....these are the moments that God uses to touch others and show His Love! lOVE YOU jojo.... and I also love the Blue door....
Post a Comment
<< Home