Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Remember One year ago To the Day. I had just left Sheridan to come home. I got a text message on my phone from Liana saying that Norma had just given birth to a baby girl!

You know how some baby's when they are born aren't the cutest things to look at? Well, Charis wasnt one of those babys! She was THE Cutest Baby ever! Even from the first day she was cute... and still to this day...one year later shes gotten even cuter :) shes got such a fun personality!I love being able to watch her grow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARE BEAR!










6 Comments:

Blogger Bethani said...

Great job Jo! She has grown so much...I love those lips in the 2nd to the last.
Cute!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaw, these are super sweet! she is such a pretty little girl :) totally love the last one.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

these are awesome jojo! good job with the flash ;)
love the last one! :)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks guys :) shes my favorite :)

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great shots of my girl. Love you and thanks for sending them off to walmart for me.
norm

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shots jolie, that is one cute kid there!
D

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home