Sunday, January 27, 2008
Previous Posts
- So Charis is walking. I say that with a bit of a s...
- Just some fun collages Ive been working on...(clic...
- This is Gina! This photo was taken way almost 2 ye...
- ........THE ONE AND ONLY, CHARIS NAOMI! THIS WAS T...
- ........................MEET ELI !!! ................
- I Remember One year ago To the Day. I had just lef...
- Last Night Mum, Peter, Nick, Paula, Fabian and I, ...
- Mt. Jefferson (The Mckenzie Hwy)...Detroit Damn dr...
- A new photograph of Care Bear from this December.










6 Comments:
Beautiful. We had some snow just like this this week; it's so calming and just plain lovely. Your photos are great.
Great pics Jolie. It looks like you had a lot of fun.....I did that today, too. I will have to post a few of the pics soon! I got a pic of a few hundred geese taking off from a field full of snow! I can't wait to get it on the computer!
Love these...I miss the Snow!
Great work Jo!
these are great!
jo, these are REALLY GREAT. way to work the angles. you did a wonderful job of getting a good variety of pics that had the potential to be boring horse pics... but not these! these are fantastic and I love the snow too. so good. way to get out there and freeze your butt off for the sake of photography. woot woot!
i like the ones of the horses from the perspective that my daughter just loves them and has started riding recently. i would love to talk to you more about getting copies of some of these.
D
Post a Comment
<< Home