Thursday, January 17, 2008
Previous Posts
- This is Gina! This photo was taken way almost 2 ye...
- ........THE ONE AND ONLY, CHARIS NAOMI! THIS WAS T...
- ........................MEET ELI !!! ................
- I Remember One year ago To the Day. I had just lef...
- Last Night Mum, Peter, Nick, Paula, Fabian and I, ...
- Mt. Jefferson (The Mckenzie Hwy)...Detroit Damn dr...
- A new photograph of Care Bear from this December.
- Today, i had to stay after work for an extra 15 mi...
- LAST NIGHT NORMA, ANDY, CHARIS, JAMES, LINDA, PETE...



4 Comments:
Hey there...Nice work Jo! Good Job=)
thanks bethi :) gina helped me with the whole "collage aspect"
wooohoooo.... way to go with the collages jojo!
i am so behind on doing collages i really need to ge tmy act together! i love love love the first wedding:)
Post a Comment
<< Home