Thursday, January 31, 2008
Previous Posts
- This Week I had the privledge of Photographing my ...
- AUNT THERESE AND AUNT MARRY CAME UP FOR GRANDMAS 8...
- MY BUDDY RYAN ROCKEN OUT TO SOME TUNES :)
- I had so much fun today driving around taking phot...
- So Charis is walking. I say that with a bit of a s...
- Just some fun collages Ive been working on...(clic...
- This is Gina! This photo was taken way almost 2 ye...
- ........THE ONE AND ONLY, CHARIS NAOMI! THIS WAS T...
- ........................MEET ELI !!! ................

6 Comments:
I love it! That is a great gift that I would NEVER think of giving my grandma. I wonder if she would like something like that??? :)
Oh my gosh JoJo... I SO love that you have an incredibly cute Grandma. These pics are fantastic and refreshing.
i just love you so much. you make life more fun just cause you in it ;)
these are so fun jojo! your Grandma is so cute!
Sweet! Jolie, you are so COOL!!
dude, no way, that is the coolest thing. i'm goin out right now to get my gram some pink cons!!! awesome jolie.
D
hahaa i love the shoes how cute is your grandma!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home