So Charis is walking. I say that with a bit of a sigh because i have not actually seen Her walk yet. A few weeks ago I saw her take a step but that's it. Andy has been outta work over here in Redmond so Norma and Charis have been keeping him company over in the valley while he works. This means NO CHARIS! I was so hoping to post some of her "first step" pictures. I'll leave the picture up to your imagination on this post.
2 Comments:
sad...=( sorry Jo.
I can see her now...taking a step and reaching out her little arms with her tiny fingers stretched out to brag on to something or someone...
It's okay Jo...you'll get some good ones once you see her again!
thanks beth. yeah i think ill see them today. its so crazy. man im going to be a wacko mum when i have a kid...ill be there for every sec with a picture to saw fer it! haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home