Wednesday, February 13, 2008







This past weekend I went up to Pasco, Washington to a church leadership conferance. I ended up heading back home on Sunday with my Uncle Dave and Tom. We stoped for a few minutes in Shannico. People refer to it as a ghost town but i got to discover that first hand. Every single buissness was closed for the winter. It was kinda spooky. Anyways, I walked around it a bit and found some cool rusted cars that i snapped a few photos of :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethani said...

I really Like the 1st and the 4th one! I miss the snow so bad....=( I love old cars to!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Drewsoped said...

those old towns have amazing character. cool pics jolie

7:56 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

these are great jojo! love the first one! so beautiful!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love the first one! Great job jojo :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home