Tuesday, February 19, 2008

About two weekends ago my friend Melissa got married. It snowed ALL DAY! I was kinda frustrated at the thought of it but it actually turned out for great photos! Fue-wee!


.... MELISSA GETTING READY FOR THE BIG DAY ....







.... THE LADY HERSELF....





.... THE MAN HIMSELF....




.... TOGETHER ....







.... THE BRIDESMAIDS ....








.... THE FLOWER GIRL ....



.... THE WHOLE PARTY ....




.... THE GENTS ....






.... MELISSA WITH THE GUYS ....



.... DOM WITH THE LADYS ....



.... THE CEREMONY ....








.... THE CAKE ....




.... THE FIRST DANCE ....




.... A TOAST ....


.... DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY ....


4 Comments:

Blogger Bethani said...

Fun Jo! I like the effects of the snow, I like spring wedding and wedding in the snow! It is so pretty!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Drewsoped said...

sweet pics. melissa looks so happy in everyone. more great pic taking by you too, your shots are awesome. please tell Mel congrats for me and I will try and get by to say hi again soon.
D

9:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

these are great jojo! good job! the snow is very cool! looks cold!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Terra Elyse Davis said...

very impressed! good job

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home