I know its so tiny! haha., i actually couldn't find my tripod for this. So i had to hand hold the camera to take the photo. Click on the image if you want to enlarge it.

As I was sitting outside on my lawn with the porch light turned off, staring up at the moon, I found myself struck with awe. I cant not believe that there is a God when i see things like this! His beauty is everywhere! Im just amazed at how great our creator is!
Anyways, Here is a little information I found on the Eclipse..
A lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth's shadow blocks the sun's rays from hitting the moon. The three bodies must be perfectly aligned during a full moon, a rare event because the orbits of the moon and Earth are not on the same plane.
A total lunar eclipse will not be repeated until Dec. 20, 2010. There will be a total solar eclipse and a partial lunar eclipse in August.
In close proximity to the moon were the evening's other two bright lights, the planet Saturn and Regulus, a bright star. Together, the three bodies created a stunning triangle.
(check out Gina's Blogg http://www.writtenlight.blogspot.com/ for another image of the lunar eclipse:)

As I was sitting outside on my lawn with the porch light turned off, staring up at the moon, I found myself struck with awe. I cant not believe that there is a God when i see things like this! His beauty is everywhere! Im just amazed at how great our creator is!
Anyways, Here is a little information I found on the Eclipse..
A lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth's shadow blocks the sun's rays from hitting the moon. The three bodies must be perfectly aligned during a full moon, a rare event because the orbits of the moon and Earth are not on the same plane.
A total lunar eclipse will not be repeated until Dec. 20, 2010. There will be a total solar eclipse and a partial lunar eclipse in August.
In close proximity to the moon were the evening's other two bright lights, the planet Saturn and Regulus, a bright star. Together, the three bodies created a stunning triangle.
(check out Gina's Blogg http://www.writtenlight.blogspot.com/ for another image of the lunar eclipse:)
3 Comments:
hey there~ Fun Photo....I so wish I brought my camera with me to school, I left class for a few mins. to check it out! Good thing it was a open lab!
Jojo... your so cute! I love you big time :D
(p.s. you have a reoccurring paragraph in this blog.)
jojo you are great! good job without a tripod! i wish i couldve actually seen the moon that night!
Post a Comment
<< Home