Click on the image to Make the Picture bigger :)-
My grandma is always so full of joy! We were hanging out in the kitchen when the swinging door opened and we started to hear the opera magic of Franc D'Ambrosio in the background and my grandma flinging her arms out in unison to the music! This is my granny and I thought these pics were just so perfect with the Lyrics to a Shane and Shane song I heard once!
My grandma is always so full of joy! We were hanging out in the kitchen when the swinging door opened and we started to hear the opera magic of Franc D'Ambrosio in the background and my grandma flinging her arms out in unison to the music! This is my granny and I thought these pics were just so perfect with the Lyrics to a Shane and Shane song I heard once!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home