Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Previous Posts
- My Best Friend Jody got married last weekend. Me a...
- LINDA
- Here are a few new pic's of Charis. Mostly this po...
- Only the heart that is melted in devotion is pliab...
- THIS PAST SUNDAY I WAS ASKED TO PHOTOGRAPHY THIS L...
- Click on the image to Make the Picture bigger :)- ...
- Last Weekend. Some friends and I went over to Newp...
- I know its so tiny! haha., i actually couldn't fin...
- Aunt Mary Came up to visit for the past month!




5 Comments:
Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory .
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
(a little Mercy Me sounded good to that. thanks Jolie)
D
Gosh !you are so talentated!im proud of you ! nice work!...and profaund.
love these Jo! Great work..=)
Very nice! I too relish a rainy, stormy day.
thanks all. Something new for all of us is coming...
Post a Comment
<< Home