posted by Unknown at 10:29 PM
wow jojo! thanks for posting these! :) i really like the one of the mans hands writing the color tone is very cool! love you! can't wait to see more!
great photos !
awesome pics Jolie!!!
SWEET!!!! You did such a great job!!!
DUDE!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT?
the color/metallic effect
I love your photos. Can't wait to see you, 3 weeks right?-Norma
Great photos Jolie :) I didn't even know that you were in China... is it with the SOP2? I love how they look in Sepia too... inspiring :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
wow jojo! thanks for posting these! :) i really like the one of the mans hands writing the color tone is very cool! love you! can't wait to see more!
great photos !
awesome pics Jolie!!!
SWEET!!!! You did such a great job!!!
DUDE!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT?
the color/metallic effect
I love your photos. Can't wait to see you, 3 weeks right?-Norma
Great photos Jolie :) I didn't even know that you were in China... is it with the SOP2? I love how they look in Sepia too... inspiring :)
Post a Comment
<< Home