Tuesday, September 23, 2008


my devotional love for God and His for me...
I posted this over two years ago. But this is really still my heart! I think this is one of my most favorite images Ive ever seen...

Here's a written picture of my love for Christ....I took it from the book of Song of Songs...

My lover spoke and said to me, "Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come." ........I will get up now and go about the city, through its streets and squares; i will search for the one my heart loves..... When I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go.....On the day of his wedding, the day his heart rejoiced..........You have stolen my heart, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes.......I belong to my lover and his desire is for me...

........Who is this coming up from the desert leaning on her lover?


My petition....Place me like a seal over your heart...For love is as strong as death...Rivers cannot wash it away.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home