Monday, October 06, 2008

It's been over THREE months since I've seen Charis and now she has a NEW sister, baby Ella Joy!

They were just so cute I thought I would share!



CHARIS SHARING THE TOMATOES FROM THE GARDEN!






SHES GOTTEN SO BIG










ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS




.....BEAR AND I...



LOOK AT THAT FACE! I LOVE IT!













BABY ELLA JOY








HANGING OUT AT JOJO'S HOUSE THE DAY ELLA WAS BORN







CHARIS ADMIRING HERSELF :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, she is such a big girl. these are so fun!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolie--you have such a gift!! Thank you for chronicling "our" little girls' lives. Love you--Regina

3:25 PM  
Blogger Drewsoped said...

it is inspiring to see your work. thank you for reminding us about the precious gift that life is. God bless you.
D

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get to see them today :)))
I love your pictures!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home