Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I feel like I'm supposed to tell you not to worry," that's what my mom came into my room to tell me tonight. How did she know that I was worrying?

"The Lord will supply all your needs," was her encouragement.

As, I lay here in my bed I'm reminded of how extravagant Gods love is toward me. Man, God you are so perfect the way you meet me in my worst moments. I'm completely unworthy of your goodness towards me. I'm humbled once again by your mercy...

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I searched for something good to say and was originally drawn to Proverbs but I ended up finding inspiration in another place.....

Lamentations 3:25-32 (The Message)
25-27God proves to be good to the man who passionately waits,
to the woman who diligently seeks.
It's a good thing to quietly hope,
quietly hope for help from God.
It's a good thing when you're young
to stick it out through the hard times.

28-30When life is heavy and hard to take,
go off by yourself. Enter the silence.
Bow in prayer. Don't ask questions:
Wait for hope to appear.
Don't run from trouble. Take it full-face.
The "worst" is never the worst.

31-33Why? Because the Master won't ever
walk out and fail to return.
If he works severely, he also works tenderly.
His stockpiles of loyal love are immense.

Thanks Jolie.
D

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home