Monday, November 17, 2008
Previous Posts
- A few years back God put in my heart a desire to w...
- JUST MESSING AROUND AT THE BLACK SEA.
- ORTHODOX CHURCH IN BUCHAREST
- "I feel like I'm supposed to tell you not to worry...
- It's been over THREE months since I've seen Charis...
- K, here they are. Sorry its taken so long to post ...
- my devotional love for God and His for me...I post...
- Here are a few photos from the beginning of my tri...
- The Need for Greater FaithIf any of you lacks wisd...
- Here are just a few shots I've taken here in Kona!...
001%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
002%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
003%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
004%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
005%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
010%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
009%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
008%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
007%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
006%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
014%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
013%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
012%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
011%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
015%C2%A9+Jolie+Watts.jpg)
2 Comments:
awesome! how amazing this life can be when we take the gifts that God gives us and share them with others.
what an inspiration you are. those kids will not soon forget your impact. and more importantly, how you shared the way that God has impacted you.
D
Jo, I am happy that the Lord let you go! I love the picture of the little girl in the door way ( 3rd from the bottom) Can't wait to see more....=)
Post a Comment
<< Home