Hayley
Sometimes, life calls for a little RANDOMNESS. I find myself becoming more and more random...in fact its almost becoming a normalcy for me now. Ever since my cousin Hayley moved up here from San Jose we do things out of the blue. Yesterday we were in the Fred Meyer parking lot and Hayley was like, "Jo look at that cute old man! Lets both wave at Him!" So when the man turned around we both smiled and waved and He lit up with a BIG'ole smile and waved back at us, then you could see the confusion and questioning set in ... "Do I know them?" HAHA! It was great!!!!
Then, about three weeks ago, Hayley and I were heading home when we passed this couch seat just sitting there on the side of the road! We pulled over and started to take pictures on it!!! Not too long later this car rolls down the road with Big'ole smiles on their faces and they turn their car around and drive over to us! The lady that was driving was like, "That's awesome, totally something I would do!"
All this to say that, if your ever feeling like life is dull, do something a little random and bring some fun back into life!
Then, about three weeks ago, Hayley and I were heading home when we passed this couch seat just sitting there on the side of the road! We pulled over and started to take pictures on it!!! Not too long later this car rolls down the road with Big'ole smiles on their faces and they turn their car around and drive over to us! The lady that was driving was like, "That's awesome, totally something I would do!"
All this to say that, if your ever feeling like life is dull, do something a little random and bring some fun back into life!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home